Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good day

As far as my days go. LML was gone, or in his room most of the day. 

Dealt with customers most of the day, actually fixed a decent meal! Got some straightening up done, vacuumed, and I didn't have to go anywhere. Such a blessing.

So he is sleeping. I sometimes feel sorry for him in how I act or have acted. Then I remember what's been said, and how he sometimes treats me. And I get mad all over again. I try the best I know how, so does he. We are total opposites. He and I were raised on the polar opposites of each other. 

He was a rebel, I was good and sweet. He yells, threatens, and puts down in communicating. I cry and try to reason and express how I feel, then retreat into myself and shutdown.
We both learned by example of parents and grandparents.

He was so tender and caring last night when I was feeling so awful. I told him today, I NEED MORE of that. If your caring with me, I can and will be to you.  Maybe it will sink in, otherwise after 5 years I'll call it quits. A person can only take being put down by a "Loved one " some long before you snap and stay and emotionally die or make a break for freedom and start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment